Start of FY21 financial statements for the Alaska Permanent Fund are now available.
As of July 31, 2020, the Alaska Permanent Fund has an unaudited total value of $63.6 billion.
- The Principal value is $53.3 billion; which includes
- $46.6 billion in constitutionally protected deposits
- $6.7 billion in unrealized gains
- The value of the Earnings Reserve Account (ERA) is $10.3 billion; which includes
- $5.5 billion of unspent realized earnings
- $3.1 billion commitment for the FY22 POMV draw
- $1.7 billion in unrealized gains
The July 31, 2020 financial statements include the revised June 30, 2020 values for fiscal year-end 2020.
2020JULY31 APFC Financial Statements
2020JULY31 APFC History and Projections